Serve them some love for meal time -- Mexican style! This Latin American favorite will get their tastebuds doing the macarena in no time!
Preparation Time: 25 minutes
Serving Size: 10 servings
|For the sauce:|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|2 tsp||hot sauce|
|3 sprigs||coriander leaves, chopped|
|2 tbsp||vegetable oil|
|150g||chorizo bilbao, chopped|
|2 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1||medium onion, chopped finely|
|1 tsp||ground cumin seeds|
|1 tsp||chili powder|
|6||large tomatoes, seeded and diced|
|10-15 pieces||medium-sized flour tortillas|
|1 ½ cups||grated cheddar cheese|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- For the sauce, combine the NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM , hot sauce, and coriander leaves in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper and set aside to chill.
- Heat oil in a skillet. Sauté chorizo, garlic, and onion until onions are translucent. Add ground chicken, cumin, paprika, and chili powder. Add in tomatoes and cook for 7 minutes. Remove from heat.
- To assemble, lay 1 tortilla flat and spoon 2 tbsp of the chicken filling and 3 tbsp grated cheese on one side. Flip the other side to form a half-circle. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- In a small non-stick skillet, heat the tortillas until the cheese is melted and tortilla is a little toasted (you can also use a sandwich press).
- To serve, cut the toasted tortillas into triangles and drizzle with cream sauce.