White Baked Pasta
Some days, you just crave for that delightful creamy white pasta that would leave your family's taste buds seeking for more!
|1⁄2 cup||chopped bacon|
|2 tbsps||minced garlic|
|1 1⁄2 packs||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|1 sachet||8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®|
|1⁄2 cup||grated mozzarella cheese|
|1⁄2 cup||grated cheddar cheese|
|1⁄2 cup||grated Parmesan cheese|
|300g||spaghetti pasta, cooked according|
|to pack instructions|
|cheese for topping|
- Cook bacon in a pan until brown and oil is extracted. Stir-in garlic and continue cooking until garlic is limp and fragrant but not brown.
- Pour in 1 pack of NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and water. Simmer without boiling. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP.
- Add cheese and stir to dissolve. Toss in prepared pasta. Remove from heat and continue tossing until pasta is coated with sauce.
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Transfer pasta to a glass baking dish. Drizzle 1⁄2 pack of NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM on top to prevent from drying. Top with more cheese if desired.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cheese melts.