Very Creamy Mango-Vanilla Puree
Cap off the meal with this rich but refreshing dish! Mango flavours swirled in luxurious vanilla pudding...simply delightful!
|4 cups||NESTLÉ® Fresh Milk|
|2 tbsp||unflavored gelatin|
|2 packs||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|1/4 tsp||vanilla extract|
|2 scoops||vanilla ice cream|
|2 whole||ripe mangoes|
- In a small bowl, combine 1 cup milk and unflavored gelatin. Set aside to bloom.
- In a heavy saucepan, combine remaining milk with NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM . Add vanilla and sugar. Bring to a simmer.
- Add bloomed gelatin and stir until dissolved. Remove from heat and let cool. Strain into ramekins. Cover with cling wrap and chill until set.
- In a blender, puree mangoes with vanilla ice cream. Set aside.
- To assemble, spoon mango puree on top of chilled pudding. Top with mango slices and mint leaves if desired.