"One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well." Good thing that this quick and easy pasta recipe will surely feed their tummies as well as their hearts!
|3 tbsp||olive oil|
|1||medium onion, chopped|
|6 cloves||garlic, chopped|
|2 cups||fresh mixed mushrooms (shiitake, button, oyster)|
|2 pieces||dry portobello mushroom soaked in 1 cup water, sliced, water reserved for later use|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|1 cup||reserved mushroom water|
|1 sachet||8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®|
|2 tbsp||truffle oil|
|300g||linguini, cooked al dente|
|ground pepper to taste|
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan.
- Sauté onion and garlic until fragrant but not brown.
- Stir in all mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Pour in NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and mushroom water.
- Simmer over low heat for an additional 2 minutes. Season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle mushroom cream sauce with truffle oil if desired. Toss prepared sauce with cooked pasta. Serve immediately.