Whether it be a night in with the family, a hangout sesh with friends, or quality time with that special loved one, serve them some love with this Kapampangan classic topped with a creamy twist!
Preparation Time: 35 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6 servings
|1/2 kg||pork liempo, cubed|
|1/4 kg||chicken liver, cubed|
|1 sachet||8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®|
|2 tbsp||cooking oil|
|1/4 cup||onion, chopped|
|2 tbsp||garlic, minced|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|3 pcs||siling panigang, chopped|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- Rub pork and liver with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP and salt. Boil pork and liver in water until dry pork is starting to release its own oil. Continue cooking until pork and liver is brown and crispy. When cool enough to handle, chop into small pieces. Set aside.
- Heat cooking oil. Sauté onion and garlic until limp. Add in prepared pork and liver.
- Pour in vinegar, add sugar, and siling panigang. Season to taste.
- Add in NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and bring to a simmer. Continue cooking until almost dry.
- Start heating up hot plate. Put butter onto hot plate. Scoop around 3-4 scoops of prepared sisig onto the hot plate. Serve immediately.