|2 cups||Graham Crackers|
|¼ cup||salted butter,melted|
|2||banana lacatan, sliced into rounds|
|½ cup||caramelized condensed milk|
|1 pack||chilled NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream|
1. Combine Graham and butter. Press on an aluminum pan to form a crust.
2. Cook condensed milk slowly on a double boiler. Over low heat cook for about 30 minutes until slightly brown. Cool.
3. Layer bananas on top the crust. Drizzle bananas with caramelized milk.
4. Whip cream until stiff and double in size. Cover bananas with the whipped cream.
5. Sprinkle with Graham crumbs and topped with more whipped cream. Chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.