Mistletoe Saltine Cheesecake
Make the refrigerator your best friend with this cream cheese delight! So easy yet delicious, it's perfect for that last minute guests during the Christmas season!
|20 pcs||store-bought saltine crackers, finely crushed|
|1⁄4 cup||salted butter, melted|
|1⁄2 cup||condensed milk|
|2 tbsps||unflavored gelatin|
|1⁄2 cup||cold water|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|1 1⁄2 cup||cream cheese|
|1⁄2 cup||confectioner’s sugar|
|1 cup||cherry filling, drained (or any filling of choice, such as blueberry or strawberry filling)|
- In a bowl, combine crushed saltine crackers, butter and condensed milk. Feel consistency of the crust. It should be sticky enough to form into a mold. If not sticky enough, melted butter or condensed milk can still be added.
- Place crust on cupcake liner prepared on a cupcake pan. Keep in the refrigerator until ready to use.
- To prepare cheesecake, bloom gelatin in water. Heat NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM without boiling and cook gelatin until completely dissolved. Set aside to slightly cool but not yet set.
- Process cream cheese, sugar and gelatin with cream mixture until combined and smooth. Scoop 3 to 4 tablespoons of the cream cheese on top of the prepared crust. Keep in the refrigerator until set.
- Top with 2 to 3 pieces of cherry filling and serve cold.