Creamy, rich, sweet, and with just a bite of sharp, cheddary goodness...Mmmm!
Preparation Time: 40 minutes + overnight to chill
Serving Size: 6-8 servings
|1 ½ cups||crushed Graham crackers|
|¼ cup||white sugar|
|½ cup||melted butter|
|1 sachet||unflavoured gelatin (equivalent to 1 tbsp)|
|1/3 cup||NESTLÉ® Fresh Milk|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250 ml, chilled|
|2 bars||cream cheese, softened|
|3 cups||grated queso de bola|
- To prepare the crust, combine the ingredients in a bowl. Press into clear glass container or mini cheesecake pan. Set aside.
- In a small cup, sprinkle gelatin on milk and let bloom.
- In another bowl, whip NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM until fluffy. Set aside in the chiller.
- Using a mixer set to medium-high, beat cream cheese with sugar until fluffy. Add 2 ½ cups queso de bola and milk mixture. Mix gently by hand. Fold in whipped cream.
- Divide evenly over prepared crusts. Cover in plastic wrap and chill overnight. Sprinkle with remaining grated queso de bola before serving.