Loaded with cheese pimiento and cream, this quick and easy chicken recipe stuffs diners full of delight!
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 4-6 servings
|1/2 cup||grated cheese|
|2 tbsp||green onions|
|1 tbsp||chopped canned pimiento|
|4 small||boneless skinless chicken breasts|
|1 tbsp||8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|1/2 tbsp||chicken broth|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|Salt and pepper to taste|
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, green onions, pimiento, and 12 tsp paprika.
- Cut a horizontal slit along the thin, long edge of each chicken breast, nearly through to the opposite side, and unfold like a book. Rub a 1/2 tbsp MAGGI MAGIC SARAP on the inner sides of the chicken breasts.
- Spread pimiento filling on one side of the chicken breast, and close the other side over it, pressing edges together to seal. Rub remaining paprika and MAGGI MAGIC SARAP on the outer side of the chicken breasts.
- Heat oil in a pan. Cook chicken until browned, about 2 minutes per side. Add chicken broth. Scrape the bottom of the pan and bring to a simmer. Pour in NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and continue to cook until slightly thickened. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot with mashed potatoes and sautéed vegetables.