Try this classic bacon-and-egg combo with a delightful creamy twist to get forkfuls of sunny mornings any time of the day!
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size:2-4 servings
|8||slices of bacon, sliced into strips|
|8 stalks||mini asparagus, cut into 4|
|1||clove of garlic, minced|
|250g||cooked fettucine or linguine noodles|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|1 tbsp||olive oil|
|Salt, cayenne, and black pepper|
- In a sauté pan, cook the bacon and garlic in the olive oil until fragrant.
- Add in the asparagus and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Pour in milk and NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM. Season with salt, cayenne, and black pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the cooked pasta and toss with the parmesan cheese.
- Garnish the pasta with the fried egg on top and more black pepper.