Try our take on the all-time Filipino favorite Kare-Kare! Mmm!
|½ kg||beef camto, cubed|
|1 sachet||8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®|
|2 tbsp||annatto oil|
|2 tbsp||chopped garlic|
|1 piece||onion, sliced|
|½ cup||peanut butter|
|1 cup||sitaw, cut into 3-inch long strips|
|2 cups||talong slices|
|2 cups||pechay, halved|
|1 pack||250ml NESTLÉ® All Purpose Cream|
|Bagoong alamang (optional)|
- Tenderize beef with MAGG MAGIC SARAP and water.
- Cook for at least 1 hour and 45 minutes or until beef is fork tender.
- Remove beef from broth but reserve broth for later use. Set aside.
- Heat annatto oil, sauté garlic and onion until limp.
- Add tenderized beef and peanut butter. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Pour in about 2 cups of reserved beef broth adding more to achieve desired sauce consistency and bring to a boil.
- Add sitaw, talong and pechay one at a time, giving 1 minute interval before each addition.
- Pour in NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream and bring to a simmer. Serve hot.