Creamy Truffle Mushroom Pasta
Preparation time: 20 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
|3 Tbsp||olive oil|
|1||chopped medium onion|
|6 cloves||chopped garlic|
|2 cups||fresh mixed mushrooms (shiitake, button, oyster)|
|2 pieces||dry portobello mushroom sliced and soaked in 1 cup water,|
|water reserved for later use|
|1 can||NESTLÉ Cream 300g|
|1 cup||reserved mushroom water|
|ground pepper to taste|
|2 Tbsp||truffle oil|
|300g||linguini, cooked al dente|
- Heat olive oil and butter in a pan.
- Sauté onions and garlic until fragrant but not brown.
- Stir in all mushrooms and cook for 3 minutes. Pour in NESTLÉ Cream and mushroom water.
- Simmer over low heat for an additional 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle mushroom cream sauce with truffle oil if desired. Toss prepared sauce with cooked pasta. Serve immediately.