Here's a pasta dish you may have never tried before. Whip up a batch that's swirling, twirling, whirling with cream and get your loved ones longing for more!
|4||links of Vigan longganisa, skinned|
|1 1/2 cup||squash, cubed|
|1 tsp||sage leaves|
|2 tbsp||onions, minced|
|1 cup||elbow macaroni|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|1 tsp||chili flakes|
|Salt and pepper|
- Sauté Vigan longganisa over low to medium heat. Add in the onions. Break up the longganisa and sauté for two minutes or until fragrant.
- Add in the squash, sage, and water. Let it simmer until the squash is fully cooked.
- Boil water in a pot and cook the macaroni until al denté.
- Add NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM to the sauce and mix. Add the chili flakes, salt, and pepper.
- Mix and combine with the cooked macaroni. Garnish with chopped parsley.