CREAMY CHICKEN ADOBO SA PUTI
|5 Pcs||chicken drumsticks|
|5 Pcs||chicken wings|
|8 stalks||lemongrass, smashed|
|1 tsp||black peppercorns|
|1 pack||NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream 250mL|
|5 cloves||garlic, smashed and slightly fried|
- Marinate the chicken with salt and patis.
- Meanwhile, pour the vinegar into a pan and add in the lemongrass, peppercorns and bay leaves. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add in the marinated chicken and water. Bring to a boil. Once boiling, reduce to a simmer and cooked covered in very low heat for 15 minutes. Remove the cover and cook for another 15 minutes to allow the liquid to evaporate.
- Once the chicken is done, remove the chicken from the pan and set aside in a serving platter, leaving the sauce in the pan. Slowly whisk in NESTLÉ All Purpose Cream one tablespoon at a time until it is fully incorporated and the sauce smooth and velvety.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken and garnish with the garlic cloves.