Cream Dory with Creamy Red Pepper Sauce
Let your darlings swim in savory, creamy, peppery seas of creamy red pepper sauce and plump pieces of creamy dory!
|1 large||red bell pepper|
|Salt, cayenne pepper and pepper to taste|
|6 tbsp||olive oil|
|1/4 pack||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|10-12||fresh basil leaves|
- Slice the bell pepper into 4 and remove seeds. Season with salt, pepper and 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Wrap the bell pepper in aluminum wrap and roast in a 200 degree C oven for 30 minutes.
- Sear the fish fillets in the oil, about 2 minutes on each side. Finish in the oven if necessary.
- Blend together roasted pepper, water, NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and basil leaves. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the fish with the sauce at the bottom.