Serving Size: 8-12 servings
Prep Time: 60 minutes
|2 whole||chicken breast, cubed|
|1 cup||button mushrooms|
|1 sachet||8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®|
|1 cup||chicken stock|
|½||cup evaporated milk|
|½ cup||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|1||egg yolk, slightly beaten|
|1/3 cup||red bell pepper or pimientos|
|1 cup||diced carrots|
|2 tbsp||all purpose flour or as needed|
|1 cup||grated quick melt cheese|
|1||loaf of tasty bread|
1. Sauté chicken in butter until chicken turns white in color.
2. Stir-in button mushrooms then season with MAGGI MAGIC SARAP. Pour in chicken stock and boil for 10 minutes. Add evaporated milk, simmer without boiling for 3 minutes.
3. Add NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and beaten egg. Stir-in bell peppers or pimientos and carrots. Simmer over low heat for another 10 minutes.
4. Thicken with flour until desired consistency of the sauce is achieved.
5. For the bread, press bread into muffin pan and brush with melted butter.
6. Toast bread cups in oven for 5 minutes in 350 F
7. Remove from oven and fill in with Chicken Ala King.
8. Top with cheese and bake in oven for another 10 minutes or until cheese has melted.