1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and line the base and sides of a rectangular pan with a baking paper.
2. Place the 1 cup chocolate and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat. Cook over low heat for 5 minutes or until mixture is smooth. Remove from heat and set aside to cool for 5 minutes.
3. Add the sugar and eggs to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine then add the flour and cocoa powder.
4. Pour in the sour cream. Add the ½ cup chocolate, walnut and dry fruits. Gently fold to combine.
5. Bake in the oven for 30-40 minute or until brownie is firm to the touch. Remove from heat and allow to cool.
6. Cut into squares and serve.