Bring the fiesta to your mealtime! This Bringhe recipe helps bring happiness to the table and whips it into a feel-good fiesta!
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 6-8 servings
|2 tbsp||corn oil|
|4 cloves||garlic, minced|
|1 medium||onion, sliced|
|½ kg||chicken, cut into serving pieces|
|2 pcs||chorizo de bilbao, sliced into cubes|
|2 sachets||8g MAGGI MAGIC SARAP®|
|2 tbsp||turmeric juice|
|2 packs||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|3 cups||rice wash|
|1 cup||glutinous rice, washed, soaked in water for 10 minutes, drained|
|1 cup||regular rice, washed, soaked in water for 10 minutes, drained|
|2||bell pepper sliced into strips|
|2||hardboiled egg, sliced into wedges|
|Ground pepper and fish sauce to taste|
- Heat corn oil. Sauté garlic and onion until limp.
- Stir-in chicken and cook until chicken turns white in color.
- Add Chorizo de bilbao. Season with pepper, fish sauce and MAGGI MAGIC SARAP.
- Add turmeric juice. Pour in NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM and rice wash. Bring to a simmer over low heat. Stir in soaked rice.
- Cook rice over very low heat while continuously stirring to keep the rice from sticking at the bottom of the pan. Add more water if necessary or if rice needs more time to completely cook.
- Garnish with bell pepper and eggs before serving.