Whip up a sweet treat for your loved ones today by following this recipe that lets you create soft, golden, buttery beds of bibingka!
Preparation Time: 45 minutes
Serving Size: 6-8 servings
|2 cups||all purpose flour|
|2 tsp||baking powder|
|2 packs||NESTLÉ® ALL PURPOSE CREAM 250ml|
|½ cup||grated cheese|
|2||salted eggs, sliced|
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Grease and line bottom of 2 8inch layer baking pan with banana leaves or wax paper. Set aside.
- Sift flour, baking powder and salt together. Set aside.
- Beat the eggs until light and creamy. Gradually add sugar, beating well after each addition.
- Add flour mixture alternately with NESTLÉ ALL PURPOSE CREAM into the egg. Beat to blend thoroughly.
- Pour mixture in lined pans. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven.
- Spread butter on top then sprinkle with sugar and grated cheese. Decorate with salted egg slices and bake for 10 to 15 minutes more.